affordable clothing, affordable fashion, clothing, forever 21, forever 21 clothing, forever 21 rocks, John 3:16, los angeles, my favorite shop, Old Navy, shopping, top 5 reasons to love forever 21, why i love forever 21, women's clothing
1. They are affordable – most of their items are around $20 with almost everything under $50, so I don’t have to break my bank to look cute!
2. Forever 21 was founded right here in my home town of Los Angeles!
3. They are up to speed with current trends and carry the best designer inspired pieces for the most affordable prices.
4. No size descrimination – unlike other popular clothing lines (*cough cough* Hollister or Abercrombie & Fitch) Forever 21 caters to people of all sizes. I appreciate that this company has made the same fashionable pieces available to people from size small-3x.
5. They spread the “Good Word” by printing John 3:16 on the bottom of each of their yellow shopping bags.
Here’s my current favorite outwear pieces they have up now. Wintertime for me means classic pieces like long black pea-coats, fitted blazers, the occasional statement coat in leopard print or red, and lots of classic silohettes. What’s your favorite outwear style? There’s something for everyone at Forever21.com Check it out!
- leopard print coat can last you for ages! Spending $65 on this one might not be a bad idea!