Ah to dream! Pinterest is really really good at inspiring my creative side, but very very bad when it comes to making me want to spend a whole month’s salary (or more!!!) on creating some of the glorious things I see! For instance, the closets on Pinterest are incredible, whether they’re sets off movies, or actual closets (ah what a dream!), I’ve yet to come across one that is any less than somehow perfect. And all the incredible clothing…and don’t you dare forget the shoes! I tell you, Pinterest has a love for shoes – or rather those I follow really do (and so do I! You do too? Follow my shoe board: Made for Walkin’) Although I won’t actually spend crazy amounts of money on making my closet looking this fabulous, I will take hints from the style design and implement it at home for a fraction of the cost! I tell you it is nice to dream though, wouldn’t you agree?
What I’d love to have in my dream closet:
- Light and Airy: mostly in white with bits of pink
- Grand sparkling chandelier
- Multiple seating options – maybe a chaise lounge and a comfy chair – this way my friends can spend time with me in there too!
- Bookcase style shoe housing – that’s one I could easily (and cost effectively!) implement now.
- Open space…not too many cabinets or doors to cover up my clothing. Like Carrie in Sex in the City said, “I like my money where I can see it; hanging in my closet.”
- And who could forget all the designer clothes, handbags, oh and shoes!
What does your dream closet look like?